I have recently graduated from the University of Toronto, with a specialist degree in Computer Science. Following my graduation, I have re-joined AMD where I had previously done a 16 month Co-op term as a Software Developer, Game Engine Integration. Currently, I am furthering my professional and personal development through a range of involvements. Outside of pursuing my career, I enjoy mountain biking and building RC planes.
• Re-hire after graduation.
• Fixed bugs for AMF and LiquidVR SDKs such as eGPU support for LiquidVR samples.
• Responsible for training and assigning tasks to 4 month Co-ops and new PEY.
• One of the founding fathers for AMD Hackathon 2019 scheduled to launch in July.
• Most recently working on new GPU bring up.
• Added new features to RoomAcousticQT sample demonstrating Real Time Queues for the True Audio Next library. https://github.com/GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/TAN
• Responsible for Jenkins automation server.
• Developed tool using PowerShell and XAML to automate Active Directory setup for new hires.
• Improved Windows upgrade project tracking by writing SQL queries to accurately report progress.
• Improved software deployment by creating process flow diagram though team collaboration and end-user input.
• CSC108H5F Introduction to Programming (Professor Andrew Petersen, Professor Vincent Maccio, Instructor Samir Hamdi).
• (CSC454) The Business of Software
• (CSC491) Capstone Design Project
• (CSC411) Machine Learning and Data Mining
• (CSC321) Intro to Neural Networks and Machine Learning
• (CSC409) Scalable Computing
• (CSC376) Fundamentals of Robot Design
• (CSC207) Software Design
• (CSC373) Algorithm Design and Analysis
• (CSC263) Data Structures and Analysis
• (CSC343) Introduction to Databases
• (CSC369) Operating Systems
• (CSC209) Software Tools and Systems Programming
Lead team development of cross platform mobile app and web dashboard as well as pitched to multiple leaders in the music licensing space.
Impuls offers generation of warmed up and validated leads that are accompanied by evidence of music use and licensing profitability metrics valuable to Performance Rights Organizations.
Developed phone provisioning tool for IMAX, in collaboration with Masergy’s REST based user provisioning API beta program.
Currently entering production.
Measures the moisture, temperature, sunlight, and humidity levels in the soil of a small indoor potted plant and releases a valve to water it based on the observed moisture level.
Connects to a database and compare its moisture level to the desired moisture level, and make a decision about whether to water the plant or not.
Ability to control water supply on the web and to present the data graphically.
Created Java based game with collision physics and interactive graphics.
Implemented the following tools: ls, mkdir, cp, rm, restore, for modifying ext2-format virtual disks.
Implemented basic kernel module to hijack system calls.
Lead and organized team as the Scrum Master.
Created Object Oriented, MVC based Java paint program with a graphical interface having the ability to paint, save and load drawings.